Wednesday, September 9, 2015


This is a short video introduction for me, the Foot God.  

If you're running a slow connection or are low on data, then here's a few pictures to give you some insight into my reason for being here.



What you're seeing is my size 18 feet, which I usually house in a pair of 19's because I like how they have always felt.  At size 18, my feet are bigger than over 99% of the population, but it's not only their size, as 18's aren't THAT rare.  Their shape, arches, toes and incredibly soft soles make them highly sought after.  Anyone that has EVER had them has either had or wished for another chance at them.  Locals have come every week for YEARS to get them and never seem like they've had enough, as I have my ways to keep them coming back through occasional teases.  

Anyways, I'm a busy man, so I might not have a daily post here, but I will keep it updated as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment